Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Guts and Drive

When I am young, I tends to have drive but no guts towards girls. The result is that I become a secret admirer. There is one that I admires a lot and even write poems to her. However, at that time there is no such thing as blogs, twitter, Facebook etc where I can express it (without her name of course). So, nobody knows about it. Nobody will be able to help me.

When I am older, I gets desperate, so I have both guts and drive. Naturally, I gets rejected a few times till my wife come by.

Today, I still have guts but no longer have the drive. After all, I am a married man already. 

When I gets really old, I will have neither the guts or drive. Why? Too old to do anything about it.

So, while you are young and unmarried, make sure you have the drive and guts to go after girls. If not, you can stay in the singles' tribe (单身一族).

For girls you can have it too. Just don't make it too obvious. A little nudge can get your person of interest to have the drive enough to approach you. Of course, the consequence is that you may be rejected. However, no venture no gain. There is nothing wrong to like a boy enough to express your feeling about him. Embarrassed yes, better than regret it right?


No comments:

Post a Comment