Monday, October 24, 2016

Typical Response of SMRT

The first time I entered this particular bus service 963, it smells of strong petroleum odor. I thought maybe it is a faulty one thus did not feedback.

On 29 Sept boarded a 963 SG5780L and it has the same smell. So I feedback to SMRT about it and it replied

"With the information you have provided, I have highlighted your feedback internally for necessary checks and action. At the same time, I have also informed our Maintenance Department to step up on the cleaning regime on our buses."


On 6th Oct boarded the same bus SG5780L the fume was choking. Feed back to SMRT again and the reply is

"Please allow me to share that during our inspection on 3 October 2016, the bus was free from petrol smell. Nevertheless, we will continue to remind our staff to ensure this bus is cleaned on daily basis to remove unwanted smell during journey."


On 10th Oct boarded the same bus SG5780L again. This time the fume is still strong but not as bad. Immediately feedback but probably forgot to tick "need a reply". There is no reply.

Today 24th Oct. Boarded the same bus the fifth time. It still smells. Had to drop off at Bukit Batok because it really gives me eye sore and headache.

Do I feedback again. No. I never feedback beyond the third round. Why waste time? I feedback directly to LTA.


Now if LTA also behaves the same way as SMRT then perhaps I should go to Public Forum and vent my frustration.



No comments:

Post a Comment